Follow these five simple steps to switch to CMS from another major.
- Carefully read all the information about the CMS program available on the website;
- Choose what three packages you want to pursue;
- From the "Packages and worksheets" page download the worksheet corresponding to your chosen combination of packages;
- Fill out the worksheet indicating all the courses you have already completed and ones in which you are currently registered;
- Send the filled out worksheet, with a request to be switched into CMS, to email@example.com
Important: Students who want to switch into or enter a Combined Major in two disciplines (e.g. microbiology and computer science) must contact the relevant departments. Such majors are distinct form the Combined Major in Science (CMS).